Engagement: Danielle + Andrew | Lost Acres Apple Orchard, Granby, CT

Love this engagement session!  Danielle picked an awesome location (apple orchards are always near the top of my list!) and we had great fall weather.  I picked today to post their session because Andrew is still active in the military and I thought Veteran's day would be a nice time to post about these two.  I had a great time photographing them and I am already so excited for their wedding at Saltwater Farm Vineyard next year!

To all my former and current military clients and their families (and my family!), thank you for your service and may you stay safe, always.  Enjoy a few of my favorite shots from my time with Danielle and Andrew and Happy Monday!

This was the first shot out of my camera... Zaugg0001
Zaugg0075 A98A9532 (2) Zaugg0111 Zaugg0057 Zaugg0201 A98A0193 Zaugg0144 Zaugg0128 A98A9605 Zaugg0165

No comments:

Post a Comment