Engagement: Lindsay + Will | Central Park, New York City

So, I'm pretty much in love with Lindsay and Will.  Is that wrong :)?  They are an awesome, fun, smart pair and I had a blast walking around Central Park with them, even if I did get 1 (ok, almost 2) parking tickets.  I even got to photograph them on their adorable and decently-sized outdoor balcony (deck?  patio? outdoor space?).  So awesome.  Who needs an apartment when you have an oversized balcony in NYC? You could easily just grab a sleeping bag and move out there (note to their friends).  Anyway, we had a great time and I cannot wait for their big day next year!  Hope you love these guys!

Malichio0016 Malichio0002 Malichio0049 Malichio0105 Malichio0069 Malichio0086 Malichio0091 Malichio0120 Malichio0148 Malichio0122 Malichio0138

No comments:

Post a Comment