Portrait: Kendra + 1

Happy Friday everyone! Today's post is one that I absolutely love. Some of my favorite shoots have been maternity sessions - so amazing to capture a time that goes so quickly (although it doesn't feel quick when you are in it!). I look back at my own photos all the time. Kendra was such a great sport - even in the cold (pretty much the only chilly day lately) - and really, there is not much more to say, I think the photos speak for themselves :). I'm in love with so many of these - doesn't she look amazing!? Love the combination of indoor and outdoor spaces - thanks for trusting me guys! So excited for the baby session to come!

Varbero0038

Varbero0048

Varbero0127

Varbero0132

Varbero0099

Varbero0010

Varbero0137


Varbero0028

Varbero0081


Varbero0144

IMG_9027a

No comments:

Post a Comment