Engagement: Kristin + Rich | Central Park, New York City

Spring in Central Park.  Spring in NYC - can't be beat.  Ever.  I don't care what flowering field you show me, or how sunny it is where you live - spring in NYC is a phenomenon.  The trees are starting to bloom, everyone comes outside, the air is clean and the sun filters through the buildings and trees and makes the most perfect light.  You should really go check it out (on a weekday if you can!) soon - it doesn't last very long! 

I spent one of the first spring-like afternoons of the year in NYC with Kristin and Rich and I'm excited to have you meet them today.  And, I'm all the more pumped for their wedding in a few weeks!

Weigand0073 A98A8427

Love this one! Weigand0009
Weigand0047 Weigand0027 Weigand0044 Weigand0110 Weigand0013 Weigand0087

No comments:

Post a Comment